Our Instrumentation & Process Control Training Modules:
- give an overview and deeper understanding in process monitoring, control and automation
- explain control systems and their underlying technology in the plant
- show the lastest I&PC trends
- show practical steps to improve plant productivity
- provide hands-on experience with demo instruments and calibration tools
- develop skills for selecting, commissioning, maintaining, calibrating and troubleshooting of instrumentation
- deepen the understanding of automation control & process characteristics
- determine application of various type of measurement devices & control equipments
- determine relevant industry codes, standards, documents and guidelines to apply ie: Palm Oil, Oleo-Chemical, Oil and Gas Industry
- demonstrate working principles and characteristics with hands-on demo instruments
- select, install and troubleshoot process equipments
- select, size and troubleshoot control valves for industrial use
- explain maintenance, calibration and documentation procedures
Instrumentation & Process Control
- Entry Level: theory, background, basic knowledge
- Intermediate Level: sizing, programming, configuration, trouble shooting, selection, diagnosing
- Advanced Level: testing, commissioning, set up
- Process Instrumentation Calibration & Verification
- Control Valve Theory, Maintenance & Testing
- Boiler Instrumentation Operation & Maintenance
Who Should Attend:
- Managers, engineers
- Procurement personnel
- Mechanical & process technicians
- Chemical & Process trainee engineers
- All personnel involved in the design, selection, operating, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair operations
- All maintenance, engineering, operations personnel involved in improving reliability, conditioning monitoring and maintainability of process equipment and systems
- Participants should have basic foundation skills in instrumentation
What former attendants take back to their worksite:
This course enables me to be focused and know how to transform my experience into usefulness in actual real life...
I now understand the working principles of the Instruments we use in our plant...
Next time I will order a different instrument...
I found a solution for our new project...
I feel more confident specifying my requirements...
Great networking opportunities...