The compact, portable and light-weight dry well (metal block) temperature calibrator Pyros series from Leitenberger is used for testing, calibration of temperature instruments: dial and digital thermometer, temperature probes and sensors.
The dry block calibrator is expecially designed for field applications, robust and able to maintain high accuracy and stability in severe conditions such as offshore rigs and on board of vessels. The innovative forced air ventilation reduces the cooling time and prevents the sensors under test being exposed to excessive heating.
- Temperature range options:
- -24 to 140°C (PDF)
- 30 to 375°C (PDF)
- 35 to 650°C (PDF)
- Type approval by DNV-GL
- Compact and light weight
- Source input 110 / 230 VAC switchable
- Ramp function, Thermostat tests, Computer interface
- Several different block inserts with different drillings available
- Optimized for offshore rigs and on board of vessels
- Optional kit "black body" available, to calibrate Infrared Thermometers
PDF catalog dry block calibrator