- accurate, independent of flow disturbances, temp. and viscosity
- flexible mounting: horizontal, vertical, inclined
- mounting onthe pressure or suction side of a pump
- compact, no straight inlet/outlet required
- easy installation, supports most vehicles
- proven and tested, tamper-proof measurement
Direct Fuel Measurement
|Differential Fuel M.||Board Computer|
|VZO mech. counter, pulse outp.||VZD display, VZP pulse|| DFM 2 hall pulser or integr.
|| DFM BC
|0.5 - 200 l/h opt. flow||1 - 200 l/h||10 - 600 l/h||total, trip, rate|
CONTOIL® fuel oil meters work on the volumetric principle of rotary piston meters (positive displacement meters). The main features of this measuring principle are large measuring ranges, high accuracy, suitability for high viscosities and independence from power supply; flow disturbances do not influence proper operation.