Microflex D's high chemical compatibility and measuring range of either 8 metres (Microflex D) or 12 metres (Microflex D ER).
The Microflex D emits an ultrasonic pulse which reflects from the measuring surface of the liquid. The reflected signal is processed using specially developed software to enhance the correct waveform and reject false echoes. An automatic sensitivity control allows the unit to dynamically adjust and improve the received echoes to achieve the best possible liquid measurement accuracy.
Measuring Range: 8 m (Microflex D) / 12 m (Microflex D ER)Accuracy: +/- 0.5% (Microflex D) / +/- 0.25% (Microflex D ER)Maximum Temperature: 60ºC
- Two-wire 4-20 mA with HART connectivity
- Simple programming via built-in LCD
- Non-contact measurement
- Low overall cost of ownership
- Ingress protection class IP67, NEMA 4x
- Adaptive sensitivity control
- Volume linearisation with 32-point table
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Chemical-resistant PVDF transducer
- Simple installation, fast delivery